Monday, May 25, 2015

So much to do!

Today was quite a nice day. Got some work done during the morning, and then passed out because I didn't sleep for 24 hours straight. That wasn't as fun as I would personally like but oh well, such is life. When it comes to things I did in order to live my life as an artist, well I did a lot of unfun synching up. It's a cool little concept in theory as it basically means that no matter where you are in the internet you'll be linked back to one place where everything is. So people can find your work and follow you in different social medias. It's cool, right? Well when you've been using the internet for about 13 years of your life, it's a bit difficult to keep track of where you've posted and such things. Still got some stuff to fix up like:

- Blogger
- Deviantart
- Tumblr

But we're getting there. Started to promote myself a bit more through facebook, and instagram, it's good though I'm not sure if I'm actually going to get sells from there. We'll see what people actually end up doing. That being said, I'm crazy excited to start selling through the website. It seems like the most logical "investment". As soon as that's up, which I'm hoping it's gonna be soon, I'll go back to posting videos on my youtube channel and linking back to my facebook and the website. Going to try and get cheap camera so I can record some live stuff and hopefully get my point across faster and better.

Also need to do all the art for all the pages/social media stuff. Like for the About Me Page, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and one for each devilish page on the website.

It's a lot but I got this. Still hoping to release the Instrumental's mixtape, just need to sit down and mix all the track's volumes so they don't blow out your ears, and finish the cover-art.

A lot to do, a lot to do.

PS: Gonna make the website's blog completely devoted to the process of the actual art creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment