Monday, May 18, 2015

Never been one for titling things, so...

It's been quite a while since I use any type of blogging app to actually well... blog but I figured the best way to track the way my life will be moving from now on is to keep a sort of, hopefully, daily dairy of my artistic "escapes".

Let me introduce myself; my name is Antonio "Mabs" the "Mabs" name comes from my mom, whose name sort of rhymes with that and I figured that the best way to honor my very loving mother was to do everything in her name. Chill though, I'm just an artist, not a serial killer. Though in many places being an artist would be on about the same social scale as serial killer, either way your parents and your friends don't want you through with either one.

Anyways so two years in college, a lot of controlled substances, many friends and unhappy lovers I've decided that the way I want to spend my life is making art and music for the rest of time. So yeah this is what this blog will be about. Me trying my best to make the most amount of noise in the world, hopefully creating a name for myself in the archives of art history in the process. We'll see what happens.

This is not a progress blog, but a full on investigation into my life as an artist, expect a lot of words and possibly one or two pictures here and there. The progress stuff and the actual art can be seen at https://instagram.com/antoniomabs/ and on twitter and tumblr and all that, but this blog is not about promoting my arts. It's about a 20 year old trying his best to follow his dreams. So yeah, that's pretty much it, hope you dig it!

No comments:

Post a Comment