Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bad Segways and Pokemon Pins

Gotta say this is starting to become quite fun, just sitting with a cup of coffee and writing the day's "achievements". Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something with my life, it's very fun.

So today, I finally got around to sending my music to a singer friend of mine in hopes of having her sing choruses and backing vocals for my first project as a rapper. Hopefully that goes well, we'll see what happens with that. Hoping to release a little 5 song ep during the summer as Mabs (the rapper).
 Speaking of releasing stuff as Mabs, I'm gonna be releasing a Producer's Mixtape soonish, like in the next 4 days, with all the instrumentals I've made in the last two years. I think it has a total of 12 songs, which is quite a lot, it's funny how I don't remember doing a lot of this songs since it was a while back but sitting down and listening to them brings me fond memories, which is why I have to release it soon. Just need to put everything in order and make the cover art for it, and I'll be good to go on that. You'll probably find it on Soundcloud and on Bandcamp on a pay what you want manner. If I could fully sell my art this way, I think it would be an interesting little thing, if it wasn't for the fact that I have to spend money into making prints and such I would sell everything this way. Feels like this way your art makes it's way to everyone that wants to hear it, instead of alienating the audience. Gonna have to try that out, soon.


Speaking of selling things and bad segways, I'm currently making that website I was talking about yesterday. Got the domain name picked out and I started doing the backbone of the site, with the shop, the blog and all that. It still needs a lot of work if I want it to both look nice and serve it's purpose but one thing at a time you know.


Speaking of using the same segway. I'm making pokemon pins (or buttons)! You'll be able to order the ones you like soon, once I have them of course but here are all the designs I've made so far. I'm planning on doing all first generation pokemon because I think those are the best but who knows, maybe some day I'll make second generation and third and fifth (I don't know how many pokemons there are right now, but I saw the whole car key pokemon and it's obvious Nintendo is running out ideas.)

Also I just found a wait to experiment with these blog posts compositions, so take that!

Gonna spend the rest of the night drawing up sketches for my freelance job and probably gonna check out my buddies band tonight, but other than that today has already been a very productive day. I'll keep you updated about the progress of the projects, I'm currently working on. Gonna be posting some timelapse videos on my youtube channel soon, and an awesome collab with my buddy Chongo. He's a voice actor and he's awesome at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment