Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I'm reaaaaally dumb

Let's start this post by saying that I'm an idiot! I've been out of work for the last 4 days because I thought the pen on my Yiynova MSP19U (mini shout-out) was broken, but it turns out that it was just the batteries. Kids before you go and buy a $60 tablet pen, be sure to check the batteries! 

That being said I am back to work, ready to make things happen. Currently I'm working on taking my old art and turning it into merchandise such as pokemons pins and prints and such. Be on the lookout for that! Also I'm gonna go ahead and make a cute little website for myself where I'll sell everything. Super professional stuff up in this house. Still gonna post everything here, I simply love this UI. It's simple and awesome, so I'm probably just going to feed it through RSS to the website. Assuming the world still runs on RSS. But yeah, that's what I'm currently doing. Also gonna go back to work on youtube videos and such in order to gather a nice little fan-base. Even if that fanbase is composed of my mom and my dad, that's more of a fan base than I already have. 

I'm scared this won't work out. I have to pay rent soon and I'm not sure where I'm gonna get the money from but hey, I's rather be broke and incredibly happy than rich and freaking miserable. So if this doesn't work, expect to see a bunch of pictures from below a bridge and in a cardboard box house. It'll be great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment