Saturday, May 23, 2015

Almost forgot

Hello sexy people! You're sexy!!! Damn!! You's hot! Well anyways I almost forgot to post today. It was quite a productive day, I recorded the video process of a 14sec animation we're making, gonna somehow start posting them to Instagram and such. But for the actual process so you can check out my youtube. Either way, it was quite fun, the whole idea of going back to animation, feels fucking amazing! Maybe I can restart my career as an animator slowly by doing short little films like this at first, and graduating to longer stuff.

I also did a bunch of wok on the site. You can check out the wok in progress at antoniomabs.weebly.com 

As soon as I start making money I'll upgrade it to a sexy .com site, either way it's just a name, it shouldn't really matter. Point is I added all the information for the prints, and pins and t-shirts. The whole thing, still thinking of the pictures I need to make and the stuff I have to write but we'll get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment