Sunday, May 24, 2015

My schedule's a mess

Turns out, if you sleep during the day and work at night, you stop understanding the whole concept of time. That being said, here's the update for the day.

Haven't slept at all since last night but I had the pleasure of making yet a new song an incredible Bass player who also happens to be my neighbor. Gonna try and release it sometime in the next two weeks after I get my voice back and get a chance to record my lines. 

Speaking of music though, I finished the sketch for the coverart of my instrumetal mixtape. Still debating wether I should post sketches and such here; considering as that would make it a progress blog and I already have too many of those. Instead just go to my instagram to see the W.I.P. For now I think I'll only be posting my finished pieces here. 

I'm really bad at trasitions. I should learn how to properly write... So I place the order for the pokemon pins! Check some of them out!!!


You can order yours by sending an email to antonioluis (dot) rodriguezpad (at) gmail (dot) com

Be sure to tittle your email "Pokemon Pins" 

Prices: 
1 x $2.00
3x $5.00
Plus $5.00 shipping and handling 

Website's still under development but it's getting there. Just need to set-up the photoshooting for the "promotional"; look I'm a real person stuff. Either way, it's getting there, should have a fully functional shop that accepts many more payments and has much more merchandice when that happens. Till then. Have a good day, and farewell.

http://twitter.com/antoniomabs
http://instagram.com/antoniomabs

No comments:

Post a Comment