Monday, June 1, 2015

Today has not been an easy day.

Like the title says... Today has not been very easy. I'm starting to think this will blow up in my face and it's starting to scare me. I currently have .80 cents in my bank account and zero amount of money on me. I have a ton of merchandice and nowhere to sell it, and it's scary. It's really freaking scary. I think I only have one option and that is to take all I've made and give it to a local shop here, in hopes of maybe having them sell it... But I don't know, it's scary. Because at the moment I think I should start thinking about gathering an audience. So if I do give them all my merchandise I should somehow make it so if people by the shit that I'm selling them, then I can at least turn them into fans. The usual way to do this is to give them a business card but I can't just hang-out and give people my business cards, so the other way is to make packaging for my products with my links and stuff, but suprise, suprise that takes money that I don't have... Fuck it's just scary. 

Last idea is to use my shitty printer and print out small pieces of paper with my link on them and put that inside all the pins I'll be taking to them. That could work... Maybe just give them pins to sell. But I don't know, they're really fucking sketchy, they currently take 40% out of everything they sell that's mine. Which is fucking insane, but I'm running out of choices, so maybe the whole paper inside the pins thing will be my way of making that money back... I don't know, I'm scared...

Maybe I should call up some places and see if they sell artists stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment