Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Reality Check

So here's come the undeniable truth, I hit a huge pebble in the road. I lost my apartment... Turns out everything you say on an email is legally binding, and I lost everything... But well, let's get back on our feet. We learned that if you want to move forward in live, and in the art world, it is important to know about legal things like contracts. I also learned that I can't count on money that I don't currently have on my hands; might seem like a no-brainer, but well fuckers, I didn't know such things. I am currently going back to my parent's house, hopefully to get back on my feet and move out again and re-start my life. I think this will be a good change, I lost 10 pounds in the last 5 days, because I didn't have any money to buy food, so I was pretty much just surviving off milk and vitamins. Horrible idea let me tell you, but at least I'm slimmer, and I can get into those sexy grey pants I loved.

I'm really sad, just trying to play it off as cool and what not, but it's a really sad thing that happened. Kids, don't pay $650 in rent. That's fucking insane, considering you can pay for much cheaper rent. It was a 2 room apartment, and well, you can get a 4 room house for $50 more. But again, I didn't know that. I think highschools should probably teach this kind of stuff, maybe then, we won't suffer when our landlord kicks us out.

On we go I guess, I'm going to go back to working 14hour days, and hopefully stashing enough money in the next two-three weeks to move out again, this time to a better place, a cheaper place, one I don't get kicked out off.

Going to start making music for people again, probably gonna sell my rapping/mixing/mastering skills on there too. Maybe even do some simple animation for people. Right now, I need to do as much work/money as possible, so let's see what happens.

I'm scared I'm gonna fail... I'm not sure if this was a failure already or simply just a misstep. The deciding factor will be to keep fighting on, even after all that happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment