Thursday, June 18, 2015

I figured it out!

I did, I finally understand!! I hate my fucking life, but only for one reason. I lost my apartment, and had to move back into my parent's house and I finally understand how my art works. If I want to make any kind of art, I need to be inspired; surrounded by people that are inspiring. Not in a horrible place that is just fucking boring! I hate this place. Which only makes things worse, because if I want to leave again and be on my own, the way I'm supposed to live, I need money. Yet, if I'm too sad to work, I don't make money! So I'm currently in a horrible, vicious circle. That being said, I can't change my position right now; not until I get paid and I can pay for a place of my own again.

Be advice, the next week will be powered by alcohol, because I hate my current stance in life, and as thus I need to drink in order to do my work. Figured the whole thing out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment