Saturday, June 6, 2015

An evening with Vampires

Today seems like a great day to Recap. So who am I to argue? Well this week has been filled with a lot of interesting things. I've know decided to journey into the world of gathering an audience, fully. Reason I'm now doing it, is because I've been drawing and making all sorts of art for quite a long time now, but I failed miserably bad at gathering an audience, so with that in mind, if I'm truly commuted into garnering a following, then it's important for me to understand that everyone out there is a potential fan. With that in mind, the hustle begins. Things I'm gonna start doing in order to move my career as an artist forward:

First I need to make some business cards, currently i have the design, just need to finish it digitally and print them out.

Second, I need to make every and all interactions a potential opportunity to gain a new fan. That includes but is not limited to, forums, tweets and face to face interaction.

Third, it is now time to do all the little projects that I want to do. Because actually finishing them and posting them out there will make me tap into audiences much more varied than just art, and music.

This is gonna be very interesting, but I'm planning on doing a lot of things. Among those are; animations, instrumental music, new prints, youtube videos and much more stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment